Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Tomorrow's Shopping List: Sept. 14, 2011

There is some sort of shark man on this team. Um, can he swim through concrete, because I remember those guys.
Looking over what's set to release this week, my eyes go a little fuzzy. Who is Deathstroke, or Legion? Could Mister Terrific really be that terrific if he can't come up with a better moniker than Mister Terrific. I don't know what his powers are, but I bet they are more specific than simply being terrific.

I recognize the Green Lantern and Batbrand books, but they don't garner much interest for me. I read about the Blackest Night on Wikipedia and it put me off Lanterns pretty good, and while I do like Batman, reading the description of Batman and Robin, I get lost after Damien Wayne. And Batwoman? Is she different than Batgirl?

I thought the point of the reboot was to help people that are put off by the backlog of continuity. Maybe I'm just too lazy too look this stuff up. But whose fault is that DC? Hmm?

I do recognize Frankenstein Agent of Shade though, but only because a) Frankenstein, drr, and b) Jeff Lemire is writing this one too.

But on to what I'm planning on picking up tomorrow:

  • Frankenstein Agent of Shade (I'm sure this will be sold out by the time I get there but I can always try)
  • Batwoman (put my confusion where my eyes are)
  • Suicide Squad (I'm hoping a the villain ops team proves to be worth reading, but really hoping Harley Quinn keeps her clothes on)
  • Resurrection Man (mainly because his powers sound weird)
  • maybe Legion Lost if it looks good in a flip through
There we go. God knows what I'll be coming home with.

I think I'm going to start calling myself Mister Better-than-Average. Better-than-Average Boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment